Products by Brand: Franklin
© 2021 Industrial Pumping Pty Ltd
Franklin 4 Inch Motors
4-inch Encapsulated motors are built for dependable operation in 4-inch diameter or larger water wells. This contractor friendly premium motor protection system protects the motor against overload, underload, overheating and rapid cycling.
- 2 Wire motors, 1 phase: 0.37 kW to 1.1 kW
- 3 Wire motors, 1 phase: 0.75 kW to 2.2 kW
- 3 Wire PSC motors, 1 phase: 0.25 kWto 2.2 kW
- 3 Phase motors: 0.37 kw to 3.7 kW
- 4" NEMA flange
- Rotation 1 phase: CCW facing shaft end
- Rotation 3 phase: either CW or CCW (wiring change)
- 2 Wire motors are Plug and Pump, no control box/starter required
- Matching FE Control Box/Starters for all 3 Wire 1 phase motors
- Matching FE Control Box/Starters (SubStart SC) for all 3 Wire PSC 1 phase motors
- Motor warranty void if Franklin Electric 1 phase control box/starters not used
Franklin 6 Inch Motors
6-Inch Encapsulated SAND FIGHTER™ submersible motors are built for superior dependability in sandy well applications. This innovative sealing system utilizes an optimized mechanical seal with silicon-carbide faces in combination with numerous specially developed manufacturing processes. Technical Specifications:
- 4 to 45kW
- 6" NEMA flange
- Protection: IP68
- Starts per hour: max. 20
- Installation: vertical/horizontal
- Standard voltage: 380-415 V/50 Hz
Franklin 6 Inch SR
FPS 6-Inch SR Series radial water pumps were designed specifically for municipal and industrial applications where high grade stainless steel is required. These pumps contain stainless steel impellers, a thick solid stainless steel shell to maintain alignment and heavy investment cast suction and discharge brackets. Designed to operate efficiently with Franklin Electric submersible motors, the FPS SR Series all stainless steel pump is equipped to handle the most demanding conditions.
- 14, 19, 30, 46 and 65 m³/h flow ratings
- Rugged stainless shell
- Maintains permanent alignment of all components for increased longevity, especially in horizontal applications
- Simple cable guard removal and installation without disturbing hydraulic stack
- Investment-cast stainless steel suction and discharge bracket
- Built-in check valve
- Stainless steel impellers in radial and mixed flow designs
Franklin 8 Inch FS
FS Series 8-Inch pumps have been engineered in all AISI 316 stainless steel for efficient and reliable pumping of liquids in marine, residential, municipal, industrial and agricultural applications.
- 100 and 130 m³/h flow ratings
- Stainless Steel AISI 316 discharge and suction bracket
- Stainless Steel AISI 316 bowls
- 8-Inch sizes
- Stainless steel impellers and diffusers
- Impellers locked onto shaft with keys
- Rubber bearings
- Integrated Non Return valve on all models
- Flanged and BSPP discharges
Franklin Control Boxes
Franklin Electric submersible control boxes are designed and optimized specifically for Franklin submersible motors. Controls are an integral part of a submersible motor power system.Franklin controls provide long-lasting, reliable operation for best system performance.Document download
Franklin FPS 4400
4400 High Capacity 4-Inch Submersible pump range are engineered for commercial, irrigation and residential use. Design advancements reduce efficiency losses caused by internal pump leakage and abrasives (sand).
- 100, 150, 200 and 270 litres per min flow ratings
- Stainless Steel discharge head and motor bracket.
- Rated against sand locking in abrasive well conditions
- High flow impellers and stages are glass-filled Noryl™ for maximum efficiency.
- Ceramic shaft sleeve and rubber discharge bearing eliminates sand wear.
- Intermediate bearing for increased shaft stability.
- Floating eye and hub seals improve performance and efficiency.
- Stainless steel hex pump shaft, shell and shaft coupling.
- High capacity upthrust assembly for protection during start-up and operation
- 2" BSPP discharge threads.
- Supplied with external check valve.
Franklin Product Range
Open the PDF to view the full Franklin Electric pump range.Document download
The Franklin SubDrive SolarPAK is the System Solution to your solar pumping requirements. No other system delivers the features, benefits, and reliability of SubDrive SolarPAK in just one package. The SubDrive Solar pumping system is fully compatible with the remote monitoring and access parameters of the Observant system to allow the site owners/operators full access to their Franklin Electric solar water pumping system.
- High flow system for faster tank fill and significant water output
- Proven motor and pump technology and reliability
- Robust IP55, NEMA 3 drive enclosure minimizes impact of wildlife, insects, dust, and weather
- DC and AC power inputs with auto-switching to generator back-up
- Seven segment controller display shows real-time input watts and system status
- Remote telemetry capability through a RS-485 continuous data port
- MPPT – Max Power Point Tracking for maximizing efficiency of input power
- Soft start feature prevents water hammer and increases system life
- Simple installation and no required maintenance
- Built-in diagnostics and protection